Broaden the boundaries of your comfort zone and Move Your Mind.
- Are judgments of yourself and others a large part of your mental self-talk?
- Does negative thinking have an impact on your life and health?
- Do your thoughts control how you live your life?
- If you had more control over your thinking, would you do something different?
Working with the latest from neuroscience and movement science, join Amy Trezona and Kellie Chambers for Move Your Mind. Take control of your habitual thoughts and channel them into a positive direction for your life. Challenge your negativity bias and say yes to the life of your dreams. Part two of this powerful series will help you hear, challenge and replace the negative self-talk and move your mind toward what is most meaningful.
Key takeaways from Move Your Mind:
- Empower your conscious mind for positive results.
- Learn through movement to notice and process thoughts and emotions in a healthy way.
- Increase mindfulness, self-compassion and acceptance.