Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is one of the quickest, most effective and pleasant methods to eliminate pain, restore function, and increase mobility. This style of manual therapy focuses on fascia- the connective tissue that surrounds your muscles and organs. Rather than stretching isolated muscles one at a time, FST movements target the fascia all over your body in a more globalized way.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia.
- Relaxing and Pain-free.
- Increases joint space.
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation & relaxation.
- Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions.
- Learn how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after we identify & address the problem.