Broaden the boundaries of your comfort zone and Move Your Sacred Life.
- What do you long for, that’s been calling you again and again?
- Are you living aligned with your values and purpose? Do you know what they are?
- Are you waiting for “someday” to start living the life you desire?
- What part does stress play in keeping you from deeper connections?
Working with the latest from neuroscience and movement science, join Amy Trezona and Kellie Chambers for Move Your Sacred Life. Spend time reflecting on your deepest desires. Let go of regrets and start living life from the present moment. Feel your connection to the majesty of our precious world.
Key takeaways from Move Your Mind:
- Delve into the deeper questions: what needs to be appreciated, healed and forgiven?
- Identify what’s most meaningful to you and fearlessly say yes to that.
- Develop the courage to live a life true to yourself and empower your life choices.